top of page

Getting School Transcripts (When You Owe Money to the School)

If you owe money to your school, getting a copy of your official school transcripts may seem impossible. But it is possible to get copies of your transcripts even if you have an outstanding balance with the school.

The process differs depending on the type of institution you attended and the rules they have put in place regarding student debt. Generally speaking, however, you can start by contacting the bursar’s office or registrar at your former school and asking whether they can provide copies of your transcripts while there is an outstanding balance. You should also ask what their policy is for releasing records when a student has financial obligations to the institution.

In most cases, schools will be willing to release a transcript if a payment plan is established for paying off the remaining balance due.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses on the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page