top of page

Getting School Transcripts (When You Owe Money to the School)

Getting School Transcripts (When You Owe Money to the School) is not an easy task. For students who owe money to their school, it may be difficult to get access to their academic transcripts. In most cases, schools refuse to release transcripts until all financial obligations have been met and cleared.

To obtain a transcript when you owe money, the first step is to contact your school’s office of student accounts. This office will provide information on what needs to be done in order for you to receive your transcript. Depending on the amount owed and the type of debt you have with the school, there are several options available for resolving this issue. Most schools offer payment plans or other methods of reducing or forgiving debts so that students can clear their records and get access to their transcripts.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start so FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page