top of page

Getting School Transcripts (When You Owe Money to the School)

When you owe money to a school, it can be difficult to access your academic records. Fortunately, there are steps that can be taken in order to get the transcripts and school records that you need.

First and foremost, it is important for students who owe money to contact the school’s registrar office or billing department directly. They will be able to provide more information about the specific policies related to student debts and how they must be addressed before obtaining documents from the institution. It is also important for students to understand their rights when requesting academic records while having an unresolved debt with a university or college; schools cannot deny access of educational records due to unpaid bills.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you can find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page