top of page

How can I surrender my car in Chapter 7 bankruptcy?

If you're considering surrendering your car in Chapter 7 bankruptcy, there are a few things you need to know. First, you'll need to surrender the vehicle to the lender or whoever holds the title. You'll also need to provide a signed statement that says you're giving up your interest in the vehicle. Finally, make sure you get a release of liability from the DMV so you're not responsible for any accidents or damages that may occur after you've surrendered your car.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation just today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page