top of page

How Do I File Back Taxes?

If you’re one of the many people who have yet to file their taxes, you may be wondering how to go about it. The first thing you need to do is gather all of your tax documents. This includes your W-2 form from your employer, 1099 forms for any other income you received, and any receipts or records of expenses that can be used as deductions. Once you have all of your documentation in order, you can begin filling out your tax return.

If you’re not sure how to do this, there are several resources available to help you. The IRS website offers a number of helpful guides and instructions on how to file your taxes. You can also find software programs that will help you fill out your return and make sure you take advantage of all the deductions and credits you’re entitled to.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your absolutely free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page