top of page

How to Amend your Statement of Intentions

If you need to make changes to your Statement of Intentions, it's not as difficult as it may seem. You can simply make a request to the Financial Aid office at your school. Here are the steps you need to take:

1. Gather the required information. In order to make changes to your Statement of Intentions, you'll need to provide evidence of the change in circumstances that led to the need for an amendment. This could include things like a letter from your employer or a copy of your new lease agreement.

2. Fill out the necessary paperwork. Once you have all of the required information, you'll need to fill out a short form in order to request an amendment to your Statement of Intentions. This form is typically available on the financial aid office website or in person at the office itself.

The Law Offices of the Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page