top of page

How To Claim Surplus Funds From Foreclosure

In the aftermath of a foreclosure, many homeowners are surprised to learn that they may be entitled to surplus funds. This money is left over after the sale of the home and all outstanding debts have been paid off. If you are the rightful owner of these funds, you will need to take some steps in order to claim them.

The first step is to contact your local county clerk’s office and ask for a list of surplus funds from recent foreclosures. This list will include the names of the homeowners, the amount of surplus funds owed, and where to send a claim form.

Next, you will need to fill out a claim form and submit it to the address listed on the county clerk’s office. Be sure to include all required documentation, such as proof of ownership of the property and identification.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start so FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page