top of page

"How To Claim Surplus Funds From Foreclosure"

If you are the successful bidder at a foreclosure sale, you are entitled to any surplus funds that may remain after the mortgage is paid in full. Here's how to claim your surplus funds:

1. Check with the clerk of court. The clerk of court will have information on the amount of surplus funds available and how to claim them.

2. File a motion with the court. You will need to file a motion with the court asking for an order awarding you the surplus funds.

3. Attend the hearing. The court will set a hearing date, and you will need to attend in order to receive your surplus funds.

4. Collect your check. Once the judge signs off on your motion, you will be able to collect your check for the surplus funds from the clerk of court.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of the people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you can find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page