top of page

"How To Claim Surplus Funds From Foreclosure"

Are you owed money from a foreclosure? You may be able to claim the surplus funds!

When a home is foreclosed, the proceeds from the sale go to pay off the mortgage. Any money that is left over is considered surplus funds. In some states, the surplus funds are given to the former homeowner. However, in other states, the surplus funds are held by the county.

If you think you may be owed surplus funds from a foreclosure, you will need to do some research. Start by checking with your state's Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). They should have information on who to contact in your state about claiming surplus funds.

Once you have found the right person or office to contact, you will need to provide proof that you are the rightful owner of the surplus funds.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you to find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page