top of page

How to File a Form 1040-V Payment Voucher

If you need to make a payment when filing your Form 1040, you can do so by using a Form 1040-V, Payment Voucher. This form is available on the IRS website.

To use this form, simply fill it out and attach it to your return. Be sure to include your name, address, daytime phone number, and social security number or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN).

You will also need to indicate the amount you are paying and how you are making the payment (check or money order). If you are paying by check, make it payable to "United States Treasury."

Once you have completed the form and attached it to your return, mail it to the address listed on the form.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses on the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page