top of page

How to Fix a Mistake on your Bankruptcy Forms After Filing

If you have made a mistake on your bankruptcy forms after filing, there is no need to panic. There are ways to fix the mistake and move forward with your bankruptcy case.

The first step is to contact your bankruptcy attorney. They will be able to help you determine what needs to be done in order to fix the mistake. If the mistake is minor, it may be possible to fix it without having to re-file your entire case.

However, if the mistake is more significant, you may need to re-file your bankruptcy case. This can be a time-consuming and costly process, so it is important to work with your attorney to make sure that all of the necessary paperwork is in order before you refile.

In either case, once the mistake is fixed, you can continue with your bankruptcy case and work towards getting a fresh start financially.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at the 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page