top of page

"How To Get Out Of Paying Hoa Dues"

For many people, the dream of owning a home comes with the burden of Homeowners Association (HOA) dues. But what happens if you can't afford to pay them? Is there a way out?

There are a few options available to those who find themselves in this situation. One is to negotiate with the HOA board to come up with a payment plan that works for both parties. Another is to sell the property and pay off any outstanding dues before closing.

If neither of these options is possible, then the final resort is to file for bankruptcy. This will discharge any unpaid HOA dues and allow you to keep your home. However, it should be noted that this is a last resort option and should only be considered if all other options have been exhausted.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of the people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page