top of page

How To Update A Creditor’s Address After Filing

If you have filed for bankruptcy, it is important to keep your creditors updated on your current address. This can be done a few different ways. First, you can update your address with the court. The court will then provide this information to your creditors. You can also update your address directly with your creditors. This can be done by sending a letter to each creditor, or by updating your information online or over the phone. Finally, you can update your address with the credit bureaus. By doing this, all of your creditors will be updated at once.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our main goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page