top of page

I missed my 341 Meeting! What should I do now?

If you have missed your 341 meeting, don't panic! There are a few things you can do to get back on track.

First, try to reschedule your meeting with the bankruptcy trustee. If that's not possible, you can ask for permission to file your bankruptcy paperwork late.

Missing your 341 meeting can be a stressful experience, but there are ways to get back on track. With a little bit of effort, you can ensure that your bankruptcy case stays on track.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page