top of page

I missed my 341 Meeting! What should I do now?

If you missed a 341 Meeting, don’t panic! The first step is to contact your bankruptcy attorney or trustee and explain the situation. Most of the time, they will be understanding and work with you. It is important to follow their advice and schedule an alternate date as soon as possible. Your creditors may not understand why you were unable to attend the meeting, but if you can show them that you have contacted your attorney or trustee about rescheduling, it can help prevent any further issues.

Your 341 Meeting is a critical part of filing for bankruptcy, so postponing it should only be done in extreme circumstances. If there are extenuating circumstances preventing you from attending the meeting on its scheduled date, make sure to document them thoroughly so they can be presented at your next hearing.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of the people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page