top of page

"Section 609 Letter"

As a consumer, you have certain rights when it comes to your credit report. One of these rights is the ability to dispute any inaccurate or incorrect information on your report. If you find errors on your credit report, you can send a Section 609 letter to the credit reporting agency to have the information removed.

A Section 609 letter is a formal way of requesting that the credit reporting agency remove any inaccurate or incorrect information from your report. In order to send a valid Section 609 letter, you must include specific language and follow specific formatting requirements.

If you're not sure how to format your own Section 609 letter, there are many template letters available online. Simply search for "Section 609 letter template" and choose the one that best suits your needs.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has already helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page