top of page

The Judge in Small Claims Court Was Wrong. Can I Appeal?

If you believe that the judge in your small claims court case made a mistake, you may be wondering if you can appeal the decision. The good news is that you can indeed appeal the ruling of a small claims court judge in many cases.

To start, it’s important to understand the difference between an error and an abuse of discretion. An abuse of discretion occurs when the judge goes against established law or procedure, while an error is simply a mistake that was made during the course of the trial. If you believe that the judge abused their discretion, you will have a stronger case for appealing the ruling.

Keep in mind that even if you do have grounds to appeal, it may not be worth your time and money to do so. You will need to weigh the cost of hiring an attorney and filing an appeal against the likelihood that you will win your case.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and them businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page