top of page

The Judge in Small Claims Court Was Wrong. Can I Appeal?

If you believe the judge in your small claims court case made a mistake, you can file an appeal. The first step is to file a notice of appeal with the clerk of the court that handled your case. You must do this within 30 days of the judgment being entered.

After you have filed your notice of appeal, you will need to prepare an appellate brief. This document explains why you believe the judge made a mistake and what the correct ruling should be. Once your appellate brief is ready, you will need to file it with the clerk of the court and serve it on the other party in your case.

You will then need to appear at a hearing in front of a panel of judges. During this hearing, each side will have the opportunity to present their argument and explain why they believe they are right.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and also them businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page