top of page

Using an Offer in Compromise to Settle a Tax Debt

If you're struggling to pay your taxes, you may be able to settle your debt for less than what you owe. The IRS offers a program called Offer in Compromise (OIC) that allows taxpayers to settle their debts for less than the full amount owed.

To qualify for an OIC, you must demonstrate that:

-You are unable to pay the full amount of taxes you owe

-The amount offered is the most the IRS can expect to collect from you based on your ability to pay and your financial and personal circumstances

If you think you might qualify for an OIC, the first step is to submit a completed Form 656, Offer in Compromise.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your absolutely free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page