top of page

"What Happens If I Can T Pay A Judgement"

If you are unable to pay a judgement that has been filed against you, there are a few things that could happen. The first is that the court could order your wages to be garnished. This means that a certain amount of money would be taken out of your paycheck each week and given to the person or company you owe money to. Another possibility is that the court could order your bank accounts to be frozen, which would prevent you from accessing any money you have in them. Finally, the court could put a lien on your property, which would give the person or company you owe money to the right to sell your property in order to get their money back.

If you find yourself in this situation, it is important to act quickly. If you do nothing, the court could take any or all of these actions against you.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FASTER!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page