top of page

"What Happens If I Can T Pay A Judgement"

If you are unable to pay a judgment that has been entered against you, there are a few things that could happen. The court may issue a wage garnishment order, which would require your employer to withhold a certain amount of your paycheck to go towards the judgment. The court could also place a lien on your property, meaning you would not be able to sell the property until the debt is paid off. If you continue to refuse to pay the debt, the court may issue a contempt of court order, which could result in jail time.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is it to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page