top of page

"What Happens If I Can T Pay A Judgement"

If you are unable to pay a judgement that has been made against you, there are a few things that could happen. The first is that your wages could be garnished. This means that the court would order your employer to withhold a certain amount of money from your paycheck each week or month and send it to the person or company you owe. Another possibility is that your bank account could be frozen, and the funds in it seized, in order to satisfy the debt. Finally, your property could be taken away and sold in order to raise the money owed. If you find yourself in this situation, it is important to speak to an attorney as soon as possible to discuss your options and try to avoid these consequences.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at the 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page