top of page

"What Happens If I Can T Pay A Judgement"

Being sued and having a judgement entered against you can be an intimidating experience, especially if you don't have the financial resources to pay. What happens if you are unable to pay a judgement? Depending on the situation, there are several potential outcomes.

The first thing to do is contact the creditor or court to explain why you cannot make payment. The creditor may be willing to work with you and come up with an alternative payment arrangement that fits your budget. If they are unwilling or unable to make any concessions, then other options need to be explored. You may qualify for a debt relief program such as bankruptcy protection or debt negotiation, which can help reduce or eliminate some of your outstanding debts. Additionally, in some cases, it may be possible for the judgement debtor and creditor to agree on a payment plan where payments are made over time until the full amount is paid off.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses on the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page