top of page

What if I Can’t Afford to Pay a Judgment Against Me?

If you're facing a judgment and can't afford to pay it, there are some things you can do. You may be able to negotiate with the creditor or have the payments reduced. If you can't afford to pay the judgment, you may be able to file for bankruptcy.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of the people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page