top of page

What To Do If A Creditor’s Address Changed After Filing

When it comes to managing debt and credit, staying on top of creditor information is crucial. If you recently filed a claim against a creditor and their address has changed, there are certain steps that need to be taken in order to ensure the process runs smoothly. Here’s what you should do if a creditor’s address changes after filing:

First, check with your local court or other jurisdiction for any updates about where the case is being heard. Depending on the severity of the issue, this could be different from where it was originally filed. You may also want to contact an attorney who can help guide you through this process if there are any legal questions involved in updating your documents with new addresses and contact information.

It is important that all documents regarding the case have accurate details so that creditors or other parties involved in the case are able to respond appropriately.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of the people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page