top of page

What To Do If A Creditor’s Address Changed After Filing

It may be possible that a creditor's address has changed after one has already filed for bankruptcy. If this is the case, it is important to take action as soon as possible in order to ensure that the bankruptcy is successfully concluded. The first step in doing so is to contact the creditor and inquire about their current address. If a new address can not be obtained, then one should contact the bankruptcy court or trustee and inform them of the issue. It may be necessary to provide updated documentation showing proof of payment or other relevant information if requested by either party.

In some cases, creditors may have moved out of state or country and are unable to provide an updated address.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FASTER!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page