top of page

What To Do if the Trustee Says You Owe Money to the Estate

If the trustee says you owe money to the estate, there are a few things you can do. First, you can try to negotiate with the trustee. If you have a good reason for why you should not have to pay the money back, the trustee may be willing to work with you. Second, you can file a petition with the court to have the debt discharged. This is a more formal way of asking for relief from the debt, and it requires going through the legal process. Third, you can try to work out a payment plan with the trustee. If you cannot afford to pay back the full amount of money owed, this may be an option for you. Whatever route you decide to take, make sure that you understand your rights and options before taking any action.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has already helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square





  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page