The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has built a reputation for hard work and dedication, where our clients are human beings and not a number. Community support is what has united us and allowed us to reach our fullest potential for service. Our full range of services have given us the privilege of helping address all of our clients' needs at all phases of their lives.
At the Law Offices of Omar Zambrano we strive to offer sound legal and financial advice. We will work diligently and aggressively to relieve the overwhelming stress and burden that comes with dealing with consumer debt or facing legal troubles. With patients, knowledge and understanding of the laws we are determined to help our clients every step of the way.
Do you find that some of the following questions below hit close to home?
- Are your credit cards currently near or over the limit?
- Do you find yourself paying only the required or minimum payment?
- Do you notice your credit card balances never seem to go down?
- Are you already past due on some of your accounts?
- Are collection agencies constantly harassing you for payment?
- Do you hide credit card bills from your family members?
- Are you currently screening your calls to avoid harassment from your creditors?
- Do you find yourself living from paycheck to paycheck?
- Are you tapping into your savings to pay off high interest debts?
- Do you avoid opening your monthly bills and adding balances?
- If you own a home, have you already "tapped out" the equity in it?
- Do you use your credit cards for cash advances?
- Are you afraid your only option is "bankruptcy"?
- Are you constantly transferring credit card balances to avoid the inevitable?
- Are you currently being sued from any of your creditors due to lack of payment?
- If you are already behind, how many calls are you receiving: 5, 6, 7 or more calls per day from your creditors?
- Are you feeling physically stressed or having trouble sleeping?
- Are you on a fixed income that makes it very difficult to pay your creditors?
- Has a financial or medical hardship caused you to go late on your payments?
- Has your debt negatively affected your relationship with a loved one and/or spouse?
If you answered "Yes" to one or more of the following questions above it's time for help. Let The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano help you gain back your financial freedom and get a fresh start.
If you are unable to manage your mortgage or you are already behind on payments, try negotiating a workout plan with the lender so that you can avoid foreclosure. There are workout plans such as forbearance, deed in lieu, short sale, loan modification and others. You need to choose the one that best fits your mortgage situation.
Mortgage loan modification (home loan modification) is where the lender may lower your mortgage rate, or add any dues to the mortgage balance and extend your loan period. This is to ensure that your monthly payments are reduced.
There can also be a reduction in the principal balance you owe. The purpose is to make your payments affordable so that you can save your credit and keep your home.
When is loan modification suitable for you? Loan modifications (mortgage modifications) are suitable for you when: you have experienced a long-term reduction in income, your monthly expenses have increased, or you don't have enough income to pay off mortgage dues.
Are you eligible for mortgage modifications? You may be eligible if:
The lender has not declared a foreclosure yet and even if they have done so, they should have removed the loan from the foreclosure status.
- You're delinquent on the loan for 3 months or more.
- The loan has been originated for more than 12 months.
- You have stable surplus income to help you pay at the modified rate/terms.
- The property is in good physical condition