Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

4 Ways To Get "Currently Not Collectible" Status From The IRS

Getting "Currently Not Collectible" (CNC) status from the IRS can be a great way to relieve some of your heavily burdened tax debt. The process is often complicated and difficult, but it's not impossible if you know what to do. Here are 4 ways you can get CNC status from the IRS:

1. Prove Your Financial Inability To Pay - Documenting your financial circumstances is an important step in proving you don't have enough money to pay your taxes. This includes showing income statements, bank statements, and other financial records that illustrate how much money comes in each month versus how much goes out in bills and expenses.

2. Negotiate An Offer In Compromise – You may be able to negotiate with the IRS for an Offer in Compromise (OIC).

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and them businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page