Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

Can I Amend My Bankruptcy Forms After I File?

If you need to make changes to your bankruptcy forms after you file, you can do so by amending your petition. You may have to amend your petition if you change your mind about which type of bankruptcy you want to file, or if you forgot to include some important information in your original filing.

To amend your bankruptcy petition, you will need to file a new form with the court called an "Amended Petition." This form must be signed by you and your attorney, and it must explain what changes are being made and why. Once the Amended Petition is filed, the court will issue a new case number for it.

If you are making changes to your schedules or other documents that have already been filed with the court, you will need to file an "Amendment to Schedules" or a similar form.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and them businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page