Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

Can I Change My Mortgage Loan Servicer?

If you're unhappy with your current mortgage loan servicer, you may be able to switch to a different one. Here's what you need to know about changing mortgage loan servicers.

It's important to research any potential new mortgage loan servicer before making the switch. You'll want to make sure they have a good reputation and that they're licensed to do business in your state.

Once you've found a new mortgage loan servicer you're happy with, you'll need to notify your current servicer of your intent to switch. You'll also need to provide the new servicer with some documentation, including your most recent mortgage statement and a signed authorization form.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our main goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page