Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

Can I Fix Negative Information on My Credit Report?

If you're one of the millions of Americans with a blemish on your credit report, you may be wondering, "Can I fix negative information on my credit report?"

The answer is yes! You have the right to dispute any inaccurate or incomplete information on your credit report. The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires each of the nationwide credit reporting companies — Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion — to provide you with a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once every 12 months.

If you find incorrect information on your credit report, you can file a dispute with the credit bureau and ask them to investigate and correct the error. If the investigation finds that the information is indeed inaccurate or incomplete, the bureau must notify all three nationwide credit reporting companies so they can correct the error on their records.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your absolutely free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page