Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

How to File a Form 1040-V Payment Voucher

The Form 1040-V is a payment voucher that you can use to pay your taxes. Here's how to file it:

1. Get the form. You can get the form from the IRS website or by request from the IRS.

2. Fill out the form. Be sure to include your name, address, Social Security number, and daytime phone number.

3. Include a check or money order. Make your check or money order payable to "U.S. Treasury." Write your Social Security number, "2017 Form 1040-V," and the page number of the form on the memo line of your check or money order. Do not send cash.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses on the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page