How To File Bankruptcy for Free: A 10-Step Guide
If you are considering filing for bankruptcy but are concerned about the cost, there is good news. It is possible to file for bankruptcy for free. Here is a 10-step guide on how to do it:
1. Gather all of your financial documents. This includes your income, expenses, debts, and assets.
2. Determine which type of bankruptcy you will file for. There are two main types: Chapter 7 and Chapter 13.
3. Find a reputable bankruptcy attorney who offers free consultations.
4. Schedule a consultation with the attorney to discuss your case and see if filing for bankruptcy is right for you.
5. If you decide to proceed with bankruptcy, the attorney will help you fill out the necessary paperwork and file it with the court.
The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of the people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.
Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!
Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706