Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

How to Fix a Mistake on your Bankruptcy Forms After Filing

If you have already filed for bankruptcy and realize that you made a mistake on your forms, don't panic. There are ways to fix the mistake.

The first step is to contact your bankruptcy attorney. If you don't have an attorney, then you need to find one as soon as possible. Your attorney will be able to tell you what needs to be done in order to fix the mistake on your forms.

It is important to note that if you try to fix the mistake yourself, you could make things worse. This is why it is always best to consult with an attorney before taking any action.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of the people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page