Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

How to Fix a Mistake on your Bankruptcy Forms After Filing

Filing for bankruptcy can be a complicated process. In some cases, mistakes may occur when filling out the paperwork. If you have already filed your bankruptcy forms and realize that there is a mistake on them, do not panic. There are steps that can be taken to fix the error and ensure that your case continues to move forward without delay.

The first step in fixing a mistake on your bankruptcy forms after filing is to contact an attorney who can help you sort out the issue. Your attorney will review all of the information that has been submitted and advise you on how best to proceed with correcting any errors found. Depending on the nature of the mistake, it’s possible that a simple amendment to one of your previously-filed documents may be enough to resolve the issue.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses on the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page