Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

"How To Get Out Of A Car Lease"

If you're stuck in a car lease that you no longer want, don't despair. There are a few options available to help you get out of your lease early.

One option is to sublease your car. This means finding someone else who is willing to take over the remainder of your lease. You'll need to work with your leasing company to make sure the sublease is allowed under your contract, and you may be responsible for finding a qualified lessee and doing a background check.

Another option is to trade in your leased car for a new one. Many dealerships will allow you to do this, although you may have to pay a fee. You'll also need to be up-to-date on your payments and have no damage on the vehicle.

The main Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page