Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

"How To Not Pay A Judgement"

If you're faced with a judgement, there are a few things you can do to avoid paying. First, try negotiating with the other party. Sometimes, they may be willing to accept less than what they're owed. If that doesn't work, you can try asking the court to set up a payment plan. You'll likely have to make payments each month, but it's better than having to pay the full amount all at once. Finally, if you truly can't afford to pay the judgement, you can file for bankruptcy. This will allow you to get out of paying the debt altogether.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and them businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page