Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

"How To Not Pay A Judgement"

If you're faced with a court judgement, there are a few ways to avoid paying. First, you can try to negotiate with the creditor. If you can come to an agreement on a lower amount or payment plan, you can submit this to the court and have the judgement lowered. Another option is to file for bankruptcy. This will discharge most types of debts, including judgements. Finally, you can try hiding your assets from creditors. This is usually only possible if you have very few assets and a lot of debt. If you're able to do this, the creditor may not be able to collect on the judgement.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FASTER!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page