Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

I missed my 341 Meeting! What should I do now?

If you've missed your 341 meeting, don't panic! There are a few steps you can take to get back on track.

First, check with the bankruptcy court to see if they have a rescheduling policy. If so, you may be able to simply reschedule your meeting.

If you can't reschedule, or if you've missed more than one meeting, you'll need to file a motion with the court asking for permission to late-file your paperwork. This is called a nunc pro tunc motion, and it's generally granted if you have a good reason for missing the meeting (such as an emergency).

Finally, keep in mind that even if you miss your 341 meeting, it's not the end of the world.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has already helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page