Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

Judgment Enforcement and Collection in New York State

If you are owed money in New York State and have obtained a judgment from the court, you may be wondering how to go about enforcing and collecting on that judgment. The good news is that the process for judgment enforcement and collection in New York State is relatively straightforward.

First, you will need to submit a Notice of Entry of Judgment to the court clerk in the county where the judgment was entered. Once this notice has been filed, the court will issue a writ of execution which will allow you to begin collecting on the judgment.

There are a few different ways that you can collect on a judgment in New York State. You can garnish wages or bank accounts, seize property, or place a lien on real estate. Each method has its own set of rules and regulations that must be followed, so it is important to consult with an experienced attorney before taking any action.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses on the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page