Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

"Settling A Debt After Summons"

If you have been served a summons, it means that you are being sued for debt. The summons will give you information on how to respond to the lawsuit. You can try to settle the debt before the case goes to court. If you do not settle the debt, the court will make a decision and you will have to pay what is owed plus interest and fees.

You should respond to the summons as soon as possible. You can either file an answer or file a motion to dismiss the case. If you file an answer, you are admitting that you owe the debt and are asking for more time to pay it off. If you file a motion to dismiss, you are saying that there is something wrong with the case and it should be thrown out.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your own free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page