What are the Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Rules?
If you're considering filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, it's important to understand the rules. The process can be complex, and if you don't follow the rules, your case could be dismissed or you could end up owing money to creditors.
Here are some of the most important Chapter 7 bankruptcy rules:
1. You must complete pre-bankruptcy credit counseling.
2. You must complete a personal financial management course.
3. You must disclose all of your assets and liabilities to the court.
4. You must list all of your creditors in your bankruptcy petition.
5. You must provide proof of income to the court.
The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.
Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!
Schedule your free consultation just today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706