Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

What To Do if the Trustee Says You Owe Money to the Estate

If the trustee tells you that you owe money to the estate, don't panic. There are a few things you can do to try and resolve the issue.

First, try to negotiate with the trustee. Explain your financial situation and see if there's a way to work out a payment plan that works for both of you.

If the trustee isn't willing to budge, your next step is to file a petition with the court. This will give you an opportunity to present your case and why you shouldn't have to pay the money back.

Lastly, if all else fails, you can consult with an attorney who specializes in trust law. They can help you understand your rights and options under the law.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and also start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page