Civil litigation generally includes all disputes that are formally submitted to a court, about any subject in which one party is claimed to have committed a wrong, but not a crime.
The Law Office of Omar Zambrano practices of Civil Litigation have achieved excellent results in a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Real Estate Litigation (Quiet Title, Cancellation of Deeds, Breach of Contract, Specific Performance of Contract, Partition by sale)
- Guardianship Petitions
- Conservatorship Petitions (Adult Guardianship)
- Probate - Testate Succession (Getting Property of deceased Parents where there is a will)
- Probate - Intestate Succession (Getting Property of deceased Parents where there is NO will)
- Wills and Trusts – Formation and Amendments
- Corporations - Formation
- Landlord Tenant Evictions and Eviction Defense
Name Change Petitions
We work closely with our clients to understand their goals and create a strategy that gives them their best chance at a positive result.
Civil litigation can be time-consuming and stressful. The relationship you have with your attorney must be based on trust. We only represent clients in cases where we believe we can be of service. We will review your particular situation and give you our honest assessment of your situation. Schedule a free consultation concerning your civil litigation case, call our office!