#18- Tip for Your Child Custody Case in California.

#18 - A witness can only testify to facts that he or she observed personally. You cannot testify to what your children have told you.

You can, generally, testify to what the other parent has told you. If your children have told you things about the other parent, his or her lifestyle or the activities that are engaged in when the children are present, most likely the only ways to get this information into evidence are:

1) have the children see a psychologist or psychiatrist and describe these things;

2) ask the other parent about these situations and hope he or she admits to them;


3) witness them yourself or attempt to obtain another witness.

Note the persons present at the time of any significant incident so we will know whom to call as witnesses.


Our Business Hours are:

Mon – Friday from 10:00am to 6:00pm Saturday from 10:00am – 2:00pm

When you have legal business questions, Attorney Omar Zambrano is here to help!

Contact us today to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

©2003-2021 Law Office of Omar Zambrano, All Rights Reserved Aggressive Baldwin Park California Attorney 

Disclaimer: The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.

This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.



  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • Tumblr Social Icon