Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

4 Ways To Get "Currently Not Collectible" Status From The IRS

If you're struggling to pay your taxes, you may be able to get "currently not collectible" status from the IRS. Here are four ways to do it:

1. Show that you can't afford to pay. You'll need to provide financial information showing that you can't afford to pay your taxes.

2. Show that paying would create a financial hardship. You'll need to provide evidence that paying your taxes would create a financial hardship for you or your family.

3. Request a collection due process hearing. If the IRS is trying to collect from you, you can request a collection due process hearing. This will give you an opportunity to explain why you can't pay and try to work out a payment plan.

4. Offer in compromise.

The Law Offices of the Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page