Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

Finding Bankruptcy Paperwork for your Chapter 7 Case

When you file for bankruptcy, you will need to provide a lot of financial documentation. This includes pay stubs, tax returns, bank statements, and other records. If you are missing any of this paperwork, it can delay your case or even prevent you from getting a discharge.

There are a few ways to track down missing bankruptcy paperwork. You can contact your creditors directly and ask for copies of your statements. You can also check with the court clerk's office to see if they have any records on file. Finally, you can try searching online for digital copies of your documents.

If you still can't find what you're looking for, don't worry. Your bankruptcy attorney can help you track down the missing documents and make sure that your case stays on track.

The main Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page