Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

How Do I File Back Taxes?

If you owe back taxes, don't panic - the process for filing is not as complicated as it may seem. The first step is to gather all of the necessary documents, including your tax returns from the years in question. Once you have everything in order, you will need to fill out a form 1040-X, which is the amended return form. Be sure to include any supporting documentation with your 1040-X, such as W-2 forms or 1099s.

Once you have completed your 1040-X, mail it to the address listed on the form. You should receive a confirmation notice within a few weeks. If you do not hear anything from the IRS after eight weeks, you can call them at 1-800-829-1040 to check on the status of your return.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation just today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page