How To File Bankruptcy On Credit Cards
If you're considering bankruptcy because of credit card debt, you're not alone. In 2018, Americans owed more than $1 trillion in credit card debt, according to NerdWallet. If you're struggling to make payments on your credit cards and other debts, bankruptcy might be the best option for you.
Here's how to file bankruptcy on your credit cards:
1. Speak with a bankruptcy attorney.
2. Determine if you qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
3. Gather the required documents.
4. File your petition with the court.
5. Complete the required courses.
6. Obtain your discharge order from the court.
The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.
Our goal is to help you find a start FAST!
Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706